“EHP” Series Hydraulic Pit Leveler
1. Design is based on products manufactured by; PIONEER Dock Equipment
2. Type: Loading dock leveler shall be fully hydraulic, push button operated with no moving parts.
B. Product Characteristics: Dock Levelers
1. Product: Fully Hydraulic dock leveler – Model EHP_____________
2. Size: ____” wide x ____’ long, ____” deep to fit ____” deep pit.
3. Capacity: _____________ lbs. Dynamic (Capacities available - 25, 30, 35, 40, & 45,000 lb.)
4.1 The platform shall be ¼” thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Platform support shall be entire length and fully welded at front of leveler to full width header plate.
4.2 Lip shall be ½” thick (5/8” thick on 35K and above), 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate with a projection beyond the platform edge of 16” and 12” beyond the bumpers. Lip hinge pin shall be 1” cold rolled CF1045 steel shaft. Hinge tubes are 1 1/8” I.D. seamless with grease fittings.
4.3 Toe guards shall be working range type as standard. Full range toe guards are available as an option.
5.1 Fully automatic deck and lip actuation. Single push button remote controls all stages of operation. When button is depressed leveler will raise and lip will extend. When button is released, unit will descend onto the truck bed.
5.2 When loading/unloading is complete dock attendant will return leveler to it’s stored position by push button controls. No limit switches to be accepted.
6.1 Unit shall have a working range of 12” above and 12” below dock level.
6.2 A velocity fuse, or in line safety stop, is standard and shall provide positive stop in case of premature truck departure.
6.3 Ramp to be recyclable with truck in position at dock.
6.4 Cross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers.
6.5 Levelers and warranty shall meet or exceed the performance requirements of CS202-56., O.S.H.A. and ANSI MH-14.1. 1 – 1984.
7. Weather seal: Brush type (meets FDA requirements) weather seals optional.
8. Bumpers: Two per dock leveler.