Heavy Duty Laminated Dock Bumper
5.5" Thick x 10" High x 14" Wide
3/8" Thick Steel Face Plate
Angles powder coated black
HomeDock BumpersDurasoft Dock BumpersDrawing (PDF)Brochure (PDF)
|Bolt Hole Centers
- Provides protection against vehicle damage to docks, buildings and cargo
- Absorbs over 80% of truck impact and shock to protect dock and building
- Leading bumper sold in the industry today
- Eliminates costly repairs from severe shock to docks
- Constructed to last and provide years of protection
- Anchored through thick steel angles to provide stability and shape retention
- Performs on any truck dock under any weather condition or prolonged exposure
- Maintenance free
- 5 year warranty
10" High x 14" Long x 5.5" Thick
Wedge Anchors used to attach dock bumpers to concrete surface are sold separately, please click here for more information.
- Furnish and install rubber dock bumpers as manufactured by Durable Corporation. Model No(s)______. Resilient rubber material of bumpers shall be rubberized-fabric truck tires cut to uniform size pads and punched to receive 3/4" supporting rods.
- All bumpers must be 5 1/2" thick (projection from dock), and closed with two 3" x 3" x 1/4" structural angles under approximately 1,500 lbs of pressure. The angles are welded to 3/4" rods at one end and closed with threaded rod and nut at the other end.
- The anchor leg of angle extends a minimum of 3" beyond the rubber surface at either end and contains two or three 13/16" anchor bolt holes as required. (Anchor bolts are supplied separately.)
4 1/4" x 3/4" Wedge Anchors